JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is the largest bank in the US and the sixth largest bank in the world with more than $2 trillion assets. The company as known today was formed after the merger of J.P. Morgan & Co and The Chase Manhattan Bank in 2000, but the roots of the organization go back into 1799. It is not a secret that Wallstreet has been exploring Blockchain as a technology and JPMorgan Chase is one of the first “old industry” banks to jump on the wagon and explore how this technology can help rethink critical information exchange between financial institutions. Not only that, but they already have their own enterprise blockchain product called “Quorum”, developed together with EthLab. “Quorum” addresses specific challenges that financial institutions have in adopting blockchain solutions - private transactions, performance, permissions and governance. Furthermore, they have recently patented a blockchain-based system for internal settlements on a peer-to-peer network. The Bank also has a large innovation team that is constantly exploring blockchain technology.
- Variety of healthcare and insurances
- Retirement savings 401(K)
- Stock programs for employees
- Diverse wellness programs and health coaching
- Diverse employee benefits - maternity and paternity leave, child care services, flexible work options
- Banking services discount
- Fitness programs
- Family healthcare packages
Find out more about the benefits here: https://careers.jpmorgan.com/c...