Altoros is an IT services provider that helps enterprises to increase operational efficiency and accelerate the delivery of innovative products. Relying on the power of cloud automation, microservices, AI/ML, and industry knowledge, our customers are able to get a sustainable competitive advantage and shorten time to market.
Currently, we are looking for an SEO copywriter who will join our international content team to help us expose the company’s technical expertise on global markets. You’ll be working with best-of-the-breed content experts and digital marketers, writing about a broad spectrum of technology.
We are searching for a full-time employee in the Philippines who is addicted to writing and has a strong interest in how complex IT solutions address corporate needs. Our ideal recruit could be a person having a degree in linguistics, communications, or journalism with 1+ year experience in writing about software technologies. Support and assistance will be provided on a daily basis, so you’ll have to be able to learn very quickly.
- Optimizing existing landing pages according to specified keywords
- Preparing articles and blog posts for external web sources
- Assisting with SMM activities (optionally)
- Excellent written English is a must (including outstanding grammar skills and attention to detail).
- Proven experience in writing for the IT industry—before applying for this position, you will be asked for a relevant portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of technical writing/journalism standards would be an advantage.
- A flexible contract (full-time or part-time) with a US-based organization.
- 100% remote work.
- In case you demonstrate a high level of proactiveness, you can be provided with reasonable autonomy.
- Cross-cultural experience between colleagues located across the world: the US, Argentina, Norway, Finland, Poland, Turkey, the Philippines, etc.
- Ongoing education in an innovative company serving Global 2000 organizations and top blockchain startups.
- Future career opportunities in technical writing, editing, IT journalism, PR, SMM, or relevant spheres.
- Have anything else in mind? Let us know!
To apply for this position, please send your CV, a cover letter, and content samples (featuring IT topics) at [email protected].
If didn’t find what you were looking for, check out these similar vacancies: