DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently looking for a talented Accounts Payable professional to join our Accounting & Finance team in our Chicago headquarters office.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Process invoices against PO’s and approval routing for Non-PO transactions in Erequester purchasing system
- Utilize Concur (travel & expense system) to process expense reports
- Coordinate with Purchasing team to resolve billing issues and any outstanding questions
- Create new supplier records in MS Dynamics Great Plains accounting system
- Assist in 5-day payables and accrual close process
- Perform complex allocations
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Assist in yearly 1099 processing
- Make regular deposits into bank accounts, both electronically and physically
- Make monthly journal entries for various accruals and reclasses
- Provide support and answer questions on expenses when needed
What’s needed in this role:
- Strong Accounting knowledge and previous Accounts Payable experience highly preferred
- Previous experience working with MS Dynamics Great Plains strongly preferred; previous experience creating journal entries is a plus
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are critical
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and be able to manage large volume of invoices and emails
- Must have high level of enthusiasm, initiative and strong follow through
- Proven ability to handle deadlines in a constantly evolving environment
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.