At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX s one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for Affiliate management, identify and follow up on any future business opportunities
- Manage and enhance relationships with local crypto influencers, being in contact with them frequently, build partnerships with influencers for the purpose of user acquisition
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns with influencers or media channels
- Expand the user base and grow awareness of the OKX brand
- Devise creative ways to identify potential affiliates and acquire users
- Assist in translations and proofread content
- Solid affiliate marketing experience in the Cryptocurrency space
- Experience in building large affiliate networks from start to finish
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental affiliate customer acquisition KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
- Fluent in English and local languages (Arabic)
- More experiences will be considered as Senior Manager / Team Lead
- Immediate Available is preferred