- Ability to help in building a Test strategy
- Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline
application functions through automated testing processes
- Strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the
engineering team and create testing plans and written reports showing errors
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, Node.js
- API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: REST Assured, RestSharp,jMeter, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of the JIRA Defect tracking and task creation tool
- Working with A.I & Machine learning systems is a plus.
Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Europe
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $45/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 20h/week - Long term
What you’ll be working on
Absolute Must Haves
- one of the automation tools : Jmeter, Selenium, Node.js
- Jira for bug tracking
Objective/outcome desired from this role
- Ability to develop a complete test strategy.
- Ability to automate most of the testing parts through automation testing.
- Conduct the required testing to find all bugs and weaknesses of our products.
Braintrust Job ID: 6268
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.