About the job
CoinDCX is India's largest & safest crypto exchange, with a dedicated focus on making crypto accessible. Established in 2018, CoinDCX has solved numerous problems faced by the Indian crypto community with investing and trading solutions for crypto-based financial products for retail, HNI, and enterprise customers. It is our ultimate goal, to provide the best of the crypto space with the simplest and secure solutions. Insured by BitGo and ISO Certified, CoinDCX is now India’s first Crypto Unicorn!
India’s cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. You help them in their journey. You introduce them to a brand that is built for them and gain their trust. You make this happen. You make a difference.
Make a difference by:
- Research and advice across business needs and challenges
- D2D support direct or via team on admin, HR, ongoing business arrangements/partnerships, finance, etc.
- Collaborate on strategies on industry needs and market trends;
- Collaborate with compliance teams to secure business;
- Lead discussions and negotiations with external parties (partners, vendors, external counsels , etc.);
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 14 years of work experience in Legal
- Location- Bangalore
- LL.B from a reputable law college in India. An additional degree in law is a plus;
- Commercial acumen to be strong. Credentials demonstrating this from peers, managers, and industry will be a plus;
- Working across Multi-industry in various the legal, compliance ,and risk aspects of business is a plus; with fintech and digital space experience preferred;
- Experience across geographies is a plus as is litigation experience, and should have managed teams and worked independently with senior teams and management.