Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region.
Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as (Senior) Back End Engineer
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain new/current features for our platforms and contribute feature ideas and designs for our website, mobile web, and applications
- Ensure the quality and performance of applications to specifications
- Actively participate in team discussions to drive problem-solving
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing, and debugging
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
Who you are:
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/ Blockchain/ Fintech/ Finance Trading domain preferred
- You have a minimum of 3 years of software development experience. Education in computer science background is a bonus
- You are proficient in any of the followings: Ruby on Rails (preferable), or Golang. It's a plus if you are able to code in multiple languages
- You are familiar with at least one front-end UI framework: AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in building Cloud-based applications
- You have a great understanding of the fundamentals with good knowledge of best practices
- You are a team player, take full ownership of your work, be empathetic and open-minded
What we offer:
Being an Engineer at CoinHako, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment, together with:
- MacBook Pro
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped global environment
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).