About the jobCaiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team
members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to
analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve
problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent
communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient
program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable,
collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience are required.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented languages, such as Java, or Python. Also at least acknowledge one popular framework.
- Knowledge and experience of multi-threading.
- Experience with GitHub/GitLab.
- Experience with Docker.
- Ability to write test cases and perform unit testing.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Ability to express your views to your team clearly.
- Follow best standards for code documentation.
- Understanding or experience with blockchain technology, and crypto exchanges will be a plus.
- Fluency in English or German is required