About the jobBackend Engineer needed for rapidly growing systematic Crypto Hedge Fund backed by some of the world's most prominent investors!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $250,000 - $350,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in NYC, we are FAST growing and well-established systematic, research-driven Crypto hedge fund that is backed by some of the highest profile investors in all of TradFi and Crypto! We are a team of the brightest, most distinguished professionals in the field, many of whom have published widely cited works in peer reviewed journals and we have earned the confidence of not only the aforementioned investors, but a consortium of the most influential partners and advisors as well. Our performance has been excellent, we are seeding multiple large funds, and we are developing winning strategies across every component and all layers of the Crypto ecosystem. We have doubled in size in the last quarter and we are not slowing down any time soon!
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional Backend Engineer to join us. If you are looking to become part of an incredibly exciting, growing fund with virtually unlimited upside, we want to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
- Phenomenal compensation packages and equity opportunities.
- Work with a tight-knit, all-star team and the brightest minds in the space.
- Incredible growth potential!
We are looking for talented engineers to work on building our backend trading system. As an early employee, you will have an opportunity to heavily contribute to the design and development of our next-generation cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Implementation of FIX/REST/Websocket/Binary backend servers for client requests
- Designing, documenting and developing APIs
- Maintaining persistent state across a global cluster
- Promoting metrics driven development through advanced and granular monitoring
- Promoting test driven development through robust testing frameworks
- Optimizing the platform for latency and throughput
- Promoting CI/CD
- Experience with financial technology systems and protocols (e.g. FIX)
- 5+ years of experience building backend systems in a compiled language (Golang, C++,
- Deep knowledge of large-scale distributed real-time systems architecture
- Strong analytical skills to help development and debug production issues
- Strong knowledge of networking and inter-host communications
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.