Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Proactively build and improve the organization's business intelligence platform: organize dashboards, queries, permissions, and data model.
- Build reporting pipelines for finance, operations, compliance and other departments.
- Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools.
- Work closely with Data Architects, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and SRE to deliver data products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Act as data evangelist for business stakeholders.
- Drive development of self-service BI platform.
- Manage and review product requirements within the team and provide feedback to product management and other stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- Graduate of Business Management, Finance, or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Investment Banking/Consulting/Tech will be an added advantage; Good understanding on the Global Payments ecosystem & Digital Assets industry.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-driven with a proven ability to manage time and multiple priorities well – Comfortable working in a VUCA environment.
- Entrepreneurial with strong business acumen - ability to articulate analyses and translate to actionable business insights.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced data analysis & SQL.
- Data modeling for business use cases & self-service.
- Administering BI platform, preferably with hundreds of reports & dashboards for 100 users.
- Good to have: Experience with Python; Experience on data warehouse, data lake, ETL frameworks, Apache Spark.