Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Binance Custody is a standalone, secure, regulated, and insured custody service for the safekeeping of digital assets. Trading without sacrificing the security Family Offices and Assets Managers can securely manage their assets with our cold vault Institutional Clients: to streamline the processes and operations via the share wallets with open API; they can easily manage things like digital assets payroll, structure product platform and crypto lending B2B 2C Clients can use our Prime Wallet solution to offer crypto infra and services to their clients.
- Have some experience in Android development
- Knowledge of computer system structure, algorithm, network, database and computer security
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent major
- Knowledge in java/Kotlin, and Android framework etc.
- Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs, such as OKHTTP, RxJava, Coroutines
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.