Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Research cutting-edge security technologies and concepts, mine security risks from the perspective of attackers, maintain sensitivity and have an enthusiasm for new things. Continuous learning is a core component of our team!
- Implement penetration testing in different scenarios such as cloud services, IDC, and office networks;
- In Red and Blue Drills, use real attack TTPs (tactics, techniques, procedures) to break through the organisation's business environment to test the capabilities of defence systems and response teams;
- Fight against cybercriminal gangs and analyse the source of security incidents;
- Track the industry's cutting-edge attack technology, research results, and practice;
- Fluent English and Mandarin listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10 and other common web vulnerabilities, principles, hazards, attack utilisation methods, and repair suggestions;
- Familiar with the steps, methods and processes of penetration testing, and master the use of various penetration testing tools;
- Possess a good cooperative attitude and team spirit, learning ability, communication ability, and full of passion for work, desire for innovation and sense of responsibility;
Advanced conditions (Optional):
- Records of bug bounty, CTF, CVE, etc.
- Experience with phishing and other social engineering;
- Extensive experience in developing well-known penetration testing tools, writing PoCs and performing system development.
- Possess a security certificate (OSCP/OSEP/Security+ etc.)