About the job
The block chain assurance team provides audit/assurance services to clients who invest in cryptocurrencies / digital assets or companies which use block chain as part of their service offering.
The successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentations and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget and timeline
- Have passion for cryptocurrency and digital assets
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
- Able to work with cross functional team
- Willing to take on higher education courses to increase knowledge and skillset
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong Interest to acquire and build technical knowledge and expertise of cryptocurrency and block chain preferred
- A good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues in the cryptocurrency/block chain space. Familiarity with the regulatory and reporting environment regarding to digital assets / cryptocurrencies development in Singapore will be a plus
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen
- At least 4 years of managerial experience for managers or 2- 3 years of audit experience as senior associates
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG in Singapore we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, gender identity or expression, colour, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other non-merit factors. We celebrate the different talents that our people bring and support every staff member in their journey to achieve personal and professional growth. One of the ways we do this is through Take Charge: Flexi-work, our flexible working framework which enables agile and innovative teams to help deliver our business goals.