ParaSwap offers a simple, fast and safe way to exchange Ethereum-native tokens by pooling together the liquidity from many decentralised services in one unique interface. It is a middleware layer connecting wallets and traders to digital assets.
Our ambition is to help the DeFi space reach new heights!
Who are we?
We demonstrate a true passion for building something great and we love it when people go out of their way to make our product better. By working at ParaSwap you will play an integral role and your work will have a direct impact to the success of the company.
We are an international team based around the globe, all working fully remotely and our main langage is English. We also have an office in Paris. Currently we are 10, we want to double our team in the coming months.
We did a recent fundraising of 2,7M$ gathering over 33 investors including some big names in the crypto industry, and we are still at an early stage so it is an extraordinary time to join us!
To sustain our growth we are looking for hands-on and team-oriented Blockchain Engineers.
Our stack is based on cutting-edge technologies : Solidity, Vyper, Layer 2 solutions (Starkware, zkSync,..), TypeScript, Node.js, React, Redis, Rust …
We operate in 1 week cycle and use Pull Requests to conduct code reviews. All engineers are empowered to push code to production, which we often do multiple times a day. Part of our code is open source and you can make your own contribution.
At ParaSwap, you have the freedom to explore and iterate to come up with what it is best to do.
What you will like at ParaSwap
- You will join a FinTech world class team that is conquering a market where no startup has yet managed to establish itself.
- As we are still early stage and our environment is fast-paced, your impact will be direct and you will have a great contribution on the company’s success.
- We encourage open communication and have a good working environment for developers to flesh out their creativity. At ParaSwap you can continue to learn and grow in a collaborative and iterative way of working.
As a blockchain engineer you will
- Build and improve ParaSwap's set of smart contracts
- Become an expert in major DeFi protocols as well as Layer 2 solutions
- Help developers and partners like Argent & Metamask build on ParaSwap
- Ensure users have a highly secure and scalable platform
- Strong software development background and experience of implementing Smart Contracts
- Experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Knowledge of important security concerns when developing smart contracts
- Proficiency with Solidity and understanding of EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine)
- Approaching all aspects of development with a focus on the customer perspective, security, and reliability
- Passionate and committed to learning new things and developing with the latest technologies and frameworks
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Work well in both a small agile team and independently
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
- Helping you to get the best material to work in good conditions from home