About the job
As a Blockchain Developer, you are responsible for developing application features and interfaces using blockchain technology. You will be also responsible for designing and developing a system that can prevent any changes that can be done by the intruders. Your primary goal for this job role will be designing, implementing, and administering a secure blockchain network. You should be highly knowledgeable about various blockchain technologies. You should also have an excellent understanding of cryptography and its uses in the blockchain network.
● Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organization.
● Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
● Developing application functionality using various coding languages.
● Writing efficient and modular code.
● Setting security measures against various types of cybercrimes.
● Utilizing cryptography techniques to protect against hackers and other cyber-attacks.
● Maintaining client and server-side applications.
● Securing the blockchain network with new technologies.
● Enlightening the fellow team members on blockchain technology.
● Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
● Attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, and daily standup for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
● Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
● Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies for data protection.
● Bachelor’s degree in Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
● Required experience 0.6+ year
● Experience working as a Blockchain Developer or a similar role in the IT department.
● Demonstrate excellent ability to code in various languages such as Solidity, Rust, C++, Python, and others.
● Experience in working with various types of cryptography to secure data.
● Knowledge of bitcoin blockchain technology.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Outstanding understanding of data structures and algorithms.
● Amazing analytical skills.
● Knowledge of various cybersecurity guidelines and protocols.
● Strong understanding and knowledge of various kinds of cyberattacks.
● Extraordinary ability to solve complex problems efficiently.
● Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
● Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Flexible working hours
Work from Home facility
Monthly Bonus based on the performance
Health Insurance benefits
Career Development plans