Established in 2018, Altonomy is a trading firm specializing in cryptocurrencies with an AUM northward of USD 500 Million.
We operate a myriad of successful businesses not limited to proprietary trading, mining, and venture capital. Most recently, we have established our DeFi trading arm where we engage in electronic market-making, arbitrage, and momentum trading across multiple protocols on different blockchains like Ethereum.
Technology and quantitative research remain the heart of our business and our expertise in these areas is the core to our success as a leading player in the blockchain arena. We operate in an open and flexible environment with opportunities for personal learning and development. We pride our employees as our greatest assets and take this opportunity to offer globally competitive remuneration packages with one of the best employee benefits in the market. We actively look to expand our talents and team members, so if you are up for a challenge in the growing DeFi space, this is the place to be!
The Blockchain Developer role will be working on research ideas about smart contract projects and providing research and analysis to explore a better solution to the on-chain execution and day-to-day trading requirements.
- Work with the internal research team for integrating decentralized exchanges and optimizing infrastructure for on-chain execution.
- Work on research ideas involving smart contract development across different blockchains like Ethereum, Polkadot and Cosmos, etc.
- Interact effectively with high-volume trading desks and partner operations areas to understand day- to-day requirements and issues timely resolution for live applications.
- Follow best practices and maintain overall responsibility for all project deliverables.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems.
- Solidity experience is a must. Vyper, Web3 is a plus.
- Experience working on Ethereum is a plus.
Skills / Abilities
- Must be able to work independently.
- Deep understanding about blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs).
- Interest in and good understanding of both traditional finance and cryptocurrency markets.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
- Good communication skills and experience working closely with Traders and/or Quants.