Established in 2018, Altonomy is a trading firm specializing in cryptocurrencies with an AUM northward of USD 500 Million.
We operate a myriad of successful businesses not limited to proprietary trading, mining, and venture capital. Most recently, we have established our DeFi trading arm where we engage in electronic market-making, arbitrage, and momentum trading across multiple protocols on different blockchains like Ethereum.
Technology and quantitative research remain the heart of our business and our expertise in these areas is the core to our success as a leading player in the blockchain arena. We operate in an open and flexible environment with opportunities for personal learning and development. We pride our employees as our greatest assets and take this opportunity to offer globally competitive remuneration packages with one of the best employee benefits in the market. We actively look to expand our talents and team members, so if you are up for a challenge in the growing DeFi space, this is the place to be!
The Blockchain Developer intern will be working on research ideas related to defi protocols and providing research and analysis to explore a better solution to the on-chain execution and day-to-day trading requirements.
- Work with the internal research team for integrating decentralized exchanges and optimizing infrastructure for on-chain execution.
- Work on research ideas across different blockchains like Ethereum, Polkadot and Cosmos, etc.
- Implement bots for running systematic strategies such as arbitrage, mev, liquidations etc.
- Follow best practices and maintain overall responsibility for all project deliverables.
- Enrolled in bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Keen interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Solidity and Web3 librabry knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency with good software development practices like design patterns, algorithms and design patterns.
- Good problem solving skills. Experience with competitive coding competitions is a plus. The work will be dynamic and will require interns to quickly grasp new concepts and complete the delegated assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.