About the job
About the company:
Ixiono is a leading software development company. It aims at delivering client-centric solutions to address clients’ unique requirements. ixiono is specialized in the development of time-sensitive, cost-effective and innovative SaaS, Mobile, and Blockchain solutions. We work with IDEA that provides apt solutions to all businesses.
- Design and develop resilient and scalable solutions that receive, custody, and broadcast digital assets for millions of users across all major blockchain networks
- Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems
- Integrate with new blockchains and side-chains to increase our crypto coverage
- Integrate with decentralized exchanges and other Defi protocols Optimise for performance and gas usage
- Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum, BTC, Polkadot, Polygon, and other upcoming blockchains
- 2 year of experience working with Solidity, Golang, Java
- 1 year of experience working with Rust, Solana, Polkadot Substrate
- 1 year of experience working with Nodejs/any JS framework and or Java.
- 1-year experience with truffle, ganache CLI, geth, hardhat, and remix.
- Experience of working on decentralized exchange ( DEX )
- Experience of working on the NFT platform clone.
- Experience with documenting dapp business logic and workflow
- Proficient in preparing smart contract tests (using mocha) to cover all possible edge cases and scenarios.
- Technical knowledge of the main blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms, and latest innovations in the space (i.e. zk-SNARKs, Compound, Yield farming, Ethereum 2.0)
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs, Wallets, payment gateways, exchanges)
- Experience operating blockchain nodes especially in Ethereum
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns)
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- Proficiency in writing modular and well-tested code
Job Type:Full Time