About the jobThis role is remote, however candidates must be based in the Poland or UK in order to be considered for this role.
Who we are
We are a trusted, institutional crypto asset technology team that delivers leading data and software products to address the most complex data challenges. We build SaaS and DaaS solutions to convert crypto asset data into auditable information to support portfolio management, sub-ledger, risk, analytical and other financial reporting. Our products automate and optimize crypto asset data management for all businesses, including but not limited to funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading desks, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest crypto businesses and financial institutions our customers.
Who we need
- Have a proven track record of C# and .Net Core app development and delivery
- Present good knowledge of .Net features (i.e. Entity Framework, Linq, ASP,
Dependency Injection, multi-threading, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the relational databases with experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Will be able to work independently by elaborating business requirements into technical specification
- Will be able to undertake short R&D tasks in order to reverse engineer logic of existing code and then translate it into relevant C# code
- Ability to learn domain knowledge in blockchain Ethereum
- Problem solving ability
What you’ll do
- Will be able to extend existing code base as well as introduce improvements to efficiency and security
- Will be able to develop and maintain unit test code base (i.e. xUnit, ReportPortal, etc.)
- Will be able to elaborate requirements into work packages for development efforts
What’s life @ Lukka like?
We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. Take a moment to read more about us here:
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this sounds like you, apply!