About the job
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Sounds challenging? It sure is. But we’re up for it and ready to continue growing.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a Blockchain Developer to support and design blockchain technology around our business model, and ultimately, become part of the holoride family.
As a Blockchain Developer, you will be the main responsible for designing, implementing, and developing smart contracts and their integration into our tech stack as well as researching and developing and testing further blockchain technologies (with a focus on the Elrond network).
You will connect with key stakeholders, technical partners and the wider community to brainstorm and evaluate potential new tools and technologies to keep up to speed with current trends, technologies and cryptography methods as they continually evolve.
You will apply both researched information and your own knowledge to support in the protection of digital transaction data from any potential threats.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, IT, or equivalent experience
- High proficiency in Rust programming language
- Experience working with different PaaS solutions offered by Azure, AWS, and other such cloud platforms
- Good understanding of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cryptography, cryptocurrencies, NFTs and P2P networks
- Experience in the design, testing, coding, and maintaining of smart contracts (whether on Ethereum or another network)
- A high-level understanding of game theory
- Knowledge in high level programming languages like Solidity
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, Christmas parties, and more!
- Corporate travel and shopping discounts for your favourite brands
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Annual personal development allowance to help you achieve your goals
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, with your chosen equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich, complete with coffee machines, free drinks and snacks and a balcony
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible and adapts to your needs
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself