About the job
Pundi X is a blockchain-based fintech company with a mission to make blockchain technology accessible to everyone. We operate globally in 7 different countries. All of our team members are technology focused with a broad spectrum of expertise from coding to finance and from marketing to legal and regulatory. Our products have been shipped to over 30 countries including Argentina, Brazil, El Salvador, South Korea, Turkey, Taiwan, Uganda, the USA and more. We have grown from 15 people in 2017 to nearly 100 in 2022.
We are proud to be a community-driven project and we have a very strong and engaged community across social media platforms. We are honored to be listed among the top 50 most intriguing emerging Fintech companies by KPMG in 2018. Pundi X headquarters operates in compliance with Singapore’s Payment Services Act and the Regulations of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Pundi X has been granted an exemption from holding a license under that Act for our specific payment services while our license application is under review. Pundi X is a founding member of Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia and also active in other blockchain associations globally.
We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate, result-driven professionals and willing to learn and grow with the company. Pundi X offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to promote cryptocurrency adoption and blockchain-based services. Join us and take your career to the next level!
The work will predominantly be on the network layer and involve backend programming. You will be involved in these domains:
- Public Chain: Manage and update blockchains (Pundi X Chain and FXCore). You will also be involved in a new EVM-compatible chain built to support DeFi.
- Backend projects on network layer: Develop, deploy and manage projects like analytical tools for the network, APIs/RPCs.
- Backend projects on application layer: Develop, deploy and manage projects such as cross chain bridges, automated trading scripts on DEXes and Defi applications.
What you’ll need
- Degree (or equivalent) in Comp Sci, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Concepts, tools and framework: Ethereum Virtual Machine, data structures, computing theory including networking.
What you might want to know
- We encourage programmers with understanding of consensus models, load balancing, cloud computing to apply.
- We also encourage Unix, Linux Blink and Chromium developers to apply. Virtual machine knowledge is a plus.
- If you exhibit strong technical skills, you may apply regardless of age, location, qualifications.
- Based or able to travel to Singapore or our regional office occasionally.
Please send your CV entitled “Blockchain Developer” to [email protected] Join us!