About the jobSoftware Engineering
We have been implementing exciting blockchain projects for over three years. We are passionate about the topic and want to push it even further. For this reason, we are expanding our blockchain team in Germany. For this, we are looking for personalities who are just like us, explorative, agile and innovative. For us as an innovation partner, it's about supporting courageous customers to take on a pioneering role. This position is perfect if you are a software developer and/or blockchain developer who is passionate about innovation and blockchain and would like to contribute your technical expertise.
What your job will involve?
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the conception and development of software solutions and focus on delivering added value to the customer with your solution.
- In your role as a software developer, you focus on web and blockchain topics.
- You support innovative projects and ensure successful growth in digital future topics.
- In the context of internal gatherings, dojos and technology camps, you take the opportunity to share your knowledge - locally with your team, but also internationally within the Zühlke Group.
- Together with other colleagues, you will constantly advance the field of blockchain - both within and outside of Zühlke.
- You have a strong interest in new trends and technologies in software development and have already gained professional experience.
- You have a strong enthusiasm for the decentralised world of blockchains (DeFi, NFTs, DAOs) and would like to expand your knowledge here?
- You have already gained experience with dApps (web3.js) and smart contract development (Solidity, Vyper or Rust), are familiar with development in the Ethereum ecosystem (Infura, Truffle, Brownie) or have hands-on experience with mining or staking.
- You are a strong communicator and appreciate an open exchange with your team and your customers.
- You communicate confidently in English and have a good command of German or are willing to learn it on a conversational level.
- You have technical and methodological experience in software development based on Scrum, DevOps, GIT and Unit Testing.
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Familiy-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would
like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward
to receiving your application!
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.