About the jobAre you opened to new and exciting challenges? TMC is looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join our Team in Madrid. Be part of our team whose culture celebrates collaboration, learning, constructive debate, innovation and creativity. Would you like to know more?
| Your challenges?
We are currently seeking flexible and fast-thinking Blockchain Engineer.
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include TELCO, Automotive, Retail, Energy, IOT Distributed Systems, Mobility and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a Blockchain Engineer in our team you will be challenged with:
- You will help our customers transform their business and solve complex problems.
- Your ideas and your commitment make decisions better, faster and more accurate. Your solution approaches will help us generate the greatest possible added value from existing or new data sources
- Having the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and taking ownership of your work.
- Managing innovative ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the implementation of blockchain solutions that can run on blockchain platforms (HyperLedger, for example) and are composed of multiple software packages.
- You should possess and learn a deep understanding of Systems Engineering principles, knowledge of the behavioral characteristics of probabilistic and stochastic systems, as well as an understanding of system decomposition techniques.
Live in Madrid or be able to travel to Madrid on a continuous period of time
Perfectly fluent in Spanish, you have a BSc. or MSc. in software engineering, computer science, (theoretical) physics, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background. Degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or related field required.
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.