About the job
And their mission is to support the massive adoption, growth, and long-term success of the Web3 ecosystem.
They are looking for a Blockchain Execution Developer to design/build secure and reliable infrastructure of blockchain.
- Developing the on chain smart contract execution engine, such as EVM and EWasm
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Improve the smart contract execution performance by introducing new methodologies
- Provide professional advice on how to optimize smart contracts based on the source code and opcode
- Improving the infrastructure architecture of the system
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- 3 years+ working as a software engineer with knowledge of the Ethereum stack
- Experience with layer-1 EVM-based chains: Ethereum, BSC etc
- Knowledge of the lifecycle of a transaction execution and its performance bottleneck
- Blockchain smart contract experience is a plus
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply ’ or drop an email to [email protected]
EA Personnel Number: R22107031
EA License Number: 20C0292