About the jobTitel
Blockchain Innovation Analyst (VNR-51359)
Oil & Gas
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of Distributed system concepts, Blockchain platforms and ecosystem
- Conceptual understanding of protocols (Ethereum, Energy Web Chain, Bitcoin) and smart contracts
- Business analyst skills & demonstrated experience within the (renewable) energy industry
- Agile Project management skills
- Strong presentation and story-telling skills (ppt)
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience on blockchain projects in proof of concept phase
- Minimum Education or Certification: Master’s degree
- Sound understanding on how to create successful blockchain ecosystems (on technical, business and governance level)
- Pro-active, thoughtful contributor, eager to learn
- Analytical, fast and out-of-the-box thinking
- Able to switch between projects and topics easily and fast learner
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
Founded in 2017, Blockchain Centre of Expertise (CoE) helps businesses understand, explore and build blockchain solutions that will enable them to deliver on their strategy and/or build new revenue models. The CoE combines deep technical understanding, strategic insights and legal expertise with an agile methodology to deliver concrete results. We are a small team of highly dedicated professionals with their own specific expertise; together we know everything about blockchain, crypto and web3 and its applicability. We reside in Amsterdam, London, Berlin and Bangalore but work globally and for all businesses and functions in Shell.
In order to join the blockchain team, you should be excited to embrace web3, be keen on demonstrating your technical, conceptual and strategic understanding on blockchain technology and be driven to develop industry first opportunities to accelerate the energy transition.
Blockchain innovation analyst will assist the blockchain CoE in conceptualization and research for blockchain enabled solutions. This includes preparing business cases, feasibility studies, design workshops, definition of solution scope and managing projects with multiple stakeholder groups. Most of the projects are primarily focused on the renewable energy sector including power, chemicals, mobility, carbon and low-carbon fuels. As a Blockchain business analyst, you will support the product manager on several different projects that are in different phases of maturity.
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.