About the job
BitGenix is a Singapore-registered crypto learning & earning platform. We are educating more than 40,000+ trades across the globe for the past 7 years. we provide real-time trade updates while also giving you the latest information in this industry, Idea Paradise is our marketing partner for India, The company has headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. We have parent companies named:
- Social Rocket
- Cyphware Infotech
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters of business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture.The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Responsibilities for this position include:-
- Developing goals and objectives the s that tend to growth and prosperity of the company
- ensuring plans are developed, implemented, and monitored in conjunction with relevant cross-functional teams and aligned with the Global brand strategy.
- Accountable for delivering local Commercial P&L goals and other performance objectives & financial KPIs (key performance indicators).
- In collaboration with All Managers, Human Resources, and all other relevant functional teams to set annual sales targets, and annual incentives, review progress vs Lead Global Enterprise transformation projects across Capital markets (Investment & trading).
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, materials, equipment, etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences, etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Direct management of the Sales, Account Management, Business Development, and Operational teams of the vertical.
- Help the team of Regional sales achieves their Individual Targets with the help of motivational sessions.
- Proven experience as a business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- MBA in Finance or Business Management or a relevant field.
- Must be a go-getter and ready to achieve the given targets.
- Relevant educational qualification.
- Prior experience in Mutual Fund Selling / Insurance Selling / Banking products
- Stock Trading / Marketing / Cryptocurrency
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin will be added advantage
- Portfolio of completed projects.
- Access to all equipment needed to complete tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience: 5 to 10 years.