Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is looking to build out a world class Design team and is currently hiring Brand & Creative Designers of all levels. As part of the Brand & Creative Design team, you will be responsible for design and production of original creative materials across all of Sorare consumer touch-points. Working closely with Content, Marketing and other partners, you will play a critical role in how Sorare communicates with our audience.
This is your opportunity to help define an entirely new industry. You don’t have to be an expert in sports, gaming or crypto to work here. What we look for are people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and want to contribute to a world class experience.
- Partner closely with Content, Marketing and other partners across the company to set art direction and craft creative materials
- Help define the look and feel of Sorare: from how we express our brand, the systems and guidelines we use, and how we communicate with our audience
- Produce assets across all of our communications channels both internally and externally
- Is comfortable navigating ambiguity and providing clarity and focus to our digital experiences
- Ensure visual consistency by building out a systematic design approach that extends across sports, across platform (web and mobile) and across touch-points (from our game to our NFT cards to our content efforts)
- 3-10+ years experience designing for large scale consumer brands
- Portfolio demonstrating amazing visual design solutions
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner cross-functionally to drive towards successful outcomes
- Master of your craft including strong visual design skills
- Illustration, Motion Design, 3D and other specialized skills are not required but a major plus
- Experience designing for a consistent experience across both web and mobile platforms
- Objective, business-driven thinker
- A team player with empathy and problem-solving skills
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit - Sorare contributes to employees wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit - Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech - We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.