Solidus Labs is looking for a Brand Designer to join our team.
Solidus Labs is the category-definer for crypto-native triple T (T3) market integrity solutions - trade surveillance, transaction monitoring, and threat intelligence.
Our mission is to enable safer crypto markets throughout the investment journey across all centralized and DeFi markets. As the founder of industry-leading initiatives like the Crypto Market Integrity Coalition and DACOM Summit, and in everything we do, Solidus is deeply committed to ushering in the financial markets of tomorrow.
About the job
Solidus Labs is seeking a Brand Designer to be our visual storyteller and help shape the financial markets of tomorrow. As a company that values design and makes every effort to provide a cohesive and unique experience across all mediums, we're looking for a professional who is experienced and passionate about graphic design, interactive design, and marketing materials, with meticulous project management skills and demonstrable B2B design experience who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth culture. Ideal candidates will have a self-starter and a can-do attitude, the ability to work cross functionally and a real desire to leave a mark!,
- Design beautiful and diverse online marketing materials, from concept to launch.
- Ensure all design materials align to the key messaging and specific audience of each project.
- Design cross-platform experiences, new layouts, visuals, and illustrations.
- Think abstractly, transfer complicated ideas to visuals and support Solidus’ campaigns and products.
- Collaborate and work closely with the marketing teams - Digital Marketing, Events, Marketing Ops, Content and Product Marketing.
- Be an integral part of our wider design team, coming up with creative ways to deliver our message to our target audience and refining our visual brand.
- At least 2 years of proven hands-on experience in graphic and interactive design from a design studio/brand house/tech company or startup - a must!
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product) or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Webflow)
- Ability to work across the entire design flow: sketching concepts, creating wireframes, design, prototyping, and implementation
- Strong graphic design skills: typography, layouts and composition, illustration and image making
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across time zones with an international team in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions: web experiences, conversion marketing, landing pages, emails, marketing materials, printed materials, illustration, infographics, data visualization
Pluses for Skills and Experience
- A background in crypto, finance or payments - is a huge plus
- Experience in a Saas company - a plus