If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
We’re a rapidly expanding Fintech company and we have an exciting new role for an experienced Brand Marketing Executive who is commercially focused yet highly creative to join our talented team. If you have a genuine passion for working with an international team and enthusiastic about learning new skills and working with great people, you’ll love Wirex.
Wirex are a Fintech company with their Head Office in the UK and offices across the globe. We pride ourselves on our vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, that is driven by our employees! We’re not like anyone else. Why? Because we always do things our way, before anyone else does them – like creating the first ever debit card that lets you pay with crypto, making it easier for ordinary people to access DeFi-powered savings and setting up the world’s first cryptocurrency rewards scheme.
Our vision is a world in which everyone can enjoy the benefits of digital currency – everything from the power to send money around the world near-instantly without breaking the bank to buying, storing and exchanging 40+ top tokens on a secure, easy-to-use platform at some of the best rates in the industry.
We must be doing something right, because more than 5 million people across 130 countries are helping to change the world by using Wirex.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast pace growing team as we take our next step in one of the most talked about industries. We're looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Executive with previous experience in a similar role to join the Global Brand Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with colleagues and customers all over the world!
The ideal candidate will be a campaign marketing guru, supporting the Senior Brand Manager in growing the Wirex ecosystem both in CeFi and DeFi space within APAC primarily within Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and more.
What’s on offer
In addition to a competitive salary and working with an awesome team, you can expect to receive some other great perks:
- Flexible working - semi-remote with flexible business hours, we understand the meaning of work-life balance.
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays – work hard, play harder. Enjoying your downtime is important.
- Private Medical Insurance – your health is important, so we give our people the option to join Private Health.
- Paid Volunteer Day and opportunity to do work for good causes – we want to make sure we give back when and where we can, and if we can have fun in the process, it’s win, win!
- Referral Scheme – want to give someone you know the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the industry? You refer, we reward you for your efforts!
- Annual bonus earning potential - which of course is paid in cryptocurrency!
- Training and career development – we give all our people an annual training allowance to learn something new in their field.
- Become an expert in your field - extensive opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech firm
Key responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Executive role:
- 30% PARTNERSHIPS & INFLUENCERS: Building & maintaining relationships with external stakeholders such as partners, agencies, influencers, etc for campaign delivery. Assist in identifying external stakeholders that maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs.
- 25% CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT: Assisting in end-to-end planning, creative development, execution and activations of marketing campaigns.
- 20% SOCIAL MEDIA: To develop and execute creative social media campaigns in line with global marketing strategies from creating content calendar for the local market.
- 10% INSIGHTS: Assist in forming in-depth consumer and competitor insights to inform marketing strategies and activity plan.
- 15% OPTIMISING: Compile, analyze, and assess performance of social media activity, partnerships, local tactical campaigns, influencer marketing campaigns, etc for strategic decisions and improvements
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable experience in campaigns marketing, preferably in tech, fintech or e-commerce
- Familiar with social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, etc.) and digital marketing trends
- Be flexible, organized and able to juggle multiple deadlines in a busy environment
- Have prior exposure to the living culture either in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Taiwan is a plus Proven ability to work with an analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Creative flare and desire to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and develop relationships across the business, building strong partnerships with people and teams.
- A warm, passionate and authentic personality is a must
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve goals.
If you haven't heard of Wirex, then you'll now know why we're recruiting - we're a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we're connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy 'that' new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
We are looking for talented people who are smart, bright, and like to work with people. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace and like to be challenged, we can accomplish a lot together.
We are looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative, and innovative thinkers to help us change the world!
If you have the experience and the knowledge to be successful in this Brand Marketing Executive role, get in touch, and let’s discuss this exciting next step in your career.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.