About the job
Our client is a financial services firm, providing funds management, wealth management and merchant banking solutions to institutional clients and entrepreneurs. They specialised in manages a diverse range of digital assets offerings, Crypto loans and FinTech venture capital investments.
We are looking for a driven and experienced sales professional to focus on driving new sales for various products articulating our client's unique value proposition for various client segments.
This role will suit a high performing individual who is entrepreneurial, wants to take on greater responsibility and keen to have a greater impact and influence. This role will give you the opportunity to directly contribute to building a business and becoming a leader in a fast-growing asset class.
You will be responsible for growing the Fund's AUM from both new and existing digital asset owners and building, developing and maintaining long term client relationships by drawing on your already strong personal contact network in the crypto market and/or high net worth client segment.
- Lead in building our Client's brand and presence with high net worth clients, both new and existing Bitcoin and digital asset owners. This would include but is not limited to driving, developing, and executing a business development and relationship management strategy.
- Build partnerships with other service providers to assist in building significant market share from this market segment.
- Acquisition and ongoing service of new and existing clients and mandates. Take ownership of the client relationships from front to back, ensure that all operational, compliance and legal requirements are met and business is conducted in line with practice.
- Market the full range of our Client's products and services to the assigned investor base with the assistance of senior investment professionals where appropriate. Development and implementation of a plan to identify prospects and raise assets across all product offerings.
Qualifications and Experience
To be a successful applicant, you are likely to have at least 5 years' experience and meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record of relationships and network with existing digital asset owners and/or the high net worth market segment
- Hungry, self-motivated, resourceful, a quick learner, able to multitask and work independently
- Possess good contacts with other service providers and channels along with solid networking skills
- Demonstrate ability to maintain strong relationships with clients, understand investor nuances and drive long-term partnerships
- Superior negotiation skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experienced with creating presentation decks and other relevant marketing collateral
Fluency in business level mandarin and existing interest and knowledge of digital assets will be well regarded
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069