Our core mission is to make the DeFi space reach new heights by democratizing access to its deep liquidity.
ParaSwap offers a simple, fast, and safe way to exchange tokens by pooling together the liquidity from many decentralized exchanges in one unique interface. It is a middleware layer connecting wallets and traders to digital assets. We raised $5.7M since our creation from well-known investors in the crypto industry including CoinGecko, Blockchain Capital, and Stani Kulechov, the founder of DeFi protocol Aave. Our stack is based on cutting-edge technologies: Solidity, Vyper, Layer 2 solutions, TypeScript, Node.js, React, Redis, Go, Rust...
We are an international team based around the globe, all working fully remotely. To sustain our growth we are constantly looking for top profiles in Engineering, Blockchain, Product, Data, and Growth Marketing.
We expect the role, one of the first Business Development Managers, to articulate ParaSwap's value proposition as a partner to potential clients. While the market moves at a fast pace, your work should involve appropriate strategic planning and positioning in specific markets as well as enhancing the sales operation with scaling up in mind.
- Develop ecosystem scans activities, identifying a broad range of potential partners, DApps and protocols that can integrate with our solution
- Act as the voice-of-customer for product teams by collecting customer, competitor and market insights to help prioritise upstream development, ensuring product-market fit
- Set, monitor and optimize towards critical metrics and revenue targets
- Explore new community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of ParaSwap local user base and influence
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other platforms
- Negotiate and close partnerships deals, ranging from product integrations to those with economic terms
- Prepare marketing content & collateral to illustrate our value proposition and communicate with our community through the various channels (blogs, Telegram, social media, etc,)
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products
- Responsible for joint sales pipeline management and marketing campaigns.
- Participate to industry events online and offline to promote the services
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience launching community initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity and tenacious, resourceful problem solver
- Good knowledge of the DeFi ecosystem and of the various L1 blockchains
- Advanced communication skills, English mandatory, Spanish or French is a plus
- Willingness to learn the technical aspects of the protocol
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to network
- Passion for crypto and how to grow crypto adoption. Best if you have been investing in crypto and following closely some protocols
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully remote environment or local coworking spaces
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
- Helping you to get the best work equipements in good conditions from home