About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for protocol/cryptocurrency research and business development as part of our business team. The business development and research associate at Cosmostation will also manage communication and collaboration with external partners.
- Business Development and Research Associate
- Business development
- Communication with external partners
- Protocol research and due diligence
- Attend conferences
- Slack, Notion, Telegram, Office Tool
- New employee or 1+ year of experience
- English interview
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a forward thinking attitude.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing work environment.
- Able to attend conferences abroad.
- Experience living abroad.
- Major in economics, management, psychology, marketing.
- Strong interest and understanding in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency markets.
- Experience trading cryptocurrencies.
- Non-disclosed; Negotiated.
- Resume, Portfolio(optional)
- Resume Screening → Job Interview → Results
- A 3 month paid probationary period will be applied to all new recruits.
- Depending on the evaluation results, probationary period may be extended or employment may be rescinded.
- November 2022 ~ until role is filled
- 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) from 10AM to 7PM
- Salary un-disclosed; negotiated
- Location : 1 minute walk from Yeoksam Station, Seoul, South Korea
- Supported Devices : Laptop, Monitor, Books, etc.