In the Security Unit at Fireblocks, you will be responsible for designing and implementing core components that are crucial to the security of the platform and clients.
As part of your role, you will be expected to find creative solutions to a variety of logical and visual challenges, working closely with our Product and Design teams.
We work in small, elite, fast-moving teams and we build intuitive, fun, and easy-to-use applications while keeping a world-class security architecture.
If you are an innovative developer with self-learning skills, who likes to research new technologies, and you're passionate about engineering and solving hard problems – come and join us!,
- 3+ years of experience in C++/Rust development.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
- A security-oriented approach and mindset.
- An excellent team player.
- Experience with blockchain or cryptography - big advantage.