At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Plan and execute campaign, manage all campaign material/assets/activation that ensures consistent brand identity
- Work in collaboration with the product team, social, PR etc. as well as agencies to plan and execute end to end campaigns
- Oversee the quality of the content to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Project Manage end-to-end campaign execution to ensure 100% delivery on time and cross functional team are well informed
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- With an iterative mindset, develop a campaign calendar that supports the business expansion, product launch and drive brand awareness,
- Liaise with product team and creative parities to bridge business goals and marketing execution
- 4-6 years on- hand campaign management experience from in-house or agency side, proven track records in developing and implementing marketing strategies and crafting marketing content.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across stakeholders under tight timelines.
- Organized and structured, ability to problem solve and make use of data whenever required.
- Good command of English. Good communication and writing skills.
- Strong analysis skills and data driven