About the jobJob Description
Rakuten's philosophy is to "empower people and society through innovation”, and as a global innovation company, our goal is to create innovative services that can be used in the global market.
FinTech Group in Rakuten develops and provides a wide variety of financial services, including credit cards, banking, securities, insurance, e-money, mobile payments, and cryptocurrency transactions, and those are now playing a very important role in “Rakuten EcoSystem” that has over 70 services in the world.
FinTech Strategy Division in Rakuten Card has a vision to increase the synergy among financial services and expand “Rakuten EcoSystem” through it. And based on that vision, we are proceeding a lot of activities for FinTech strategies, planning, development and marketing etc., collaborating with companies which are providing financial services.
Why We Hire
We are looking for a new member of FinTech System Strategy Department in FinTech Strategy Division, who will be working as Assistant Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for system strategy and planning, and be required to act with department manager in order to maximize department’s output.
You will need to proceed department strategy planning based on division’s direction, promotion of measures for the entire department, and activities to vitalize FinTech group with department manager and vice department manager.
Below are main roles and responsibilities.
- Department strategy and planning(including updating existing one)
- Supporting group managers to make a detailed plan based on department strategy and planning
- Progress management and activity support for each group in the department
- Systematization to make an organization(including department, FinTech group) productive (KPI setting, operation rule etc.), promote visualization
- Collaboration with group companies
- Overall organization management (Host a meeting with department, group companies, report to management)
- Project management experience (5 years or above)
- Ability to take an action upon his/her own initiative (think, plan, proceed by him/herself)
- Good communication skill with anyone, regardless of position in the organization
- Goal setting and issue/problem solving skill
- Logical thinking, logical speaking skill
- Negotiation skill with people have conflicting interests
- Experience in FinTech industry (Bank, Securities, Credit Card, Insurance etc.)
- System development experience working with engineers(Project Leader, Project Manager etc.)
- Experience of product manager, producer, director for web services
- Experience of IT strategy, IT planning in a business company.
- Organization(Team, Group which have a certain number of members) management experience
Additional information on Location
Tokyo (Rakuten Crimson House Aoyama)
Additional Information On Secondment
This position will be employed by Rakuten Group, Inc. and will be seconded to Rakuten Card Co., Ltd.
#engineer #strategyplanning #producer #productmanager #fintechgroup #RakutenCard
English (Overall - 2 - Intermediate), Japanese (Overall - 4 - Fluent)