About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This is an exciting opportunity to provide compliance leadership in a role to establish a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) in the EU, reporting to the MTF CEO. You will be a member of the board of directors and an integral part of the evolution of the firm.
- You will establish and maintain a permanent and effective compliance function.
- Monitor on a permanent basis and to assess, on a regular basis, the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place and the actions taken to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulation.
- Advise and assist the relevant persons responsible for carrying out investment services and activities to comply with the firm's obligations.
- Report to the management body, on at least an annual basis, on the implementation and effectiveness of the overall control environment for investment services and activities, on the risks that have been identified and on the complaints-handling reporting as well as remedies undertaken or to be undertaken.
- Monitor the operations of the complaints-handling process and consider complaints as a source of relevant information in the context of its general monitoring responsibilities.
- Oversee compliance with MiFID safeguarding requirements in relation to clients assets.
- Ensure required reports to regulators are submitted on time.
- At least 15 years of operational experience as a Compliance in a major EU or UK MiFID Investment firm.
- Operational knowledge of relevant AML/CTF legislation and regulations.
- Fluent French Speaker.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .