About the jobAt EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Disruption is changing the way the world works. It’s happening quickly. And it’s creating opportunity, if you can keep up and even get ahead of it. That’s why we’ve established a dedicated Global Innovation team focused on understanding external forces changing our world and how to do things differently in 6 months, 3 years, 10 years and beyond.
In this shifting landscape, we are challenging ourselves to embrace disruption and think differently for our clients. How? By combining the experience of our global Tax, Accounting, Advisory and Transactions professionals (the “suits”) with start-up thinking (the “jeans”). This “suits+jeans” approach applies an entirely new mindset for today's challenges.
Our global network of EY teams and innovation centers are creating powerful ideas for organizations and ourselves, especially around opportunities coming from artificial intelligence, blockchain, robotics and data and analytics.
You will be a part of the Global Blockchain team, an innovative and collaborative group of technical developers, cryptographers, mathematicians and business strategists who are dedicated to the application of blockchain technology and the development of world-class products. At EY, you will help our clients, some of the most influential companies, explore emergent applications and transform the way the world does business.
Essential Functions Of The Job
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
- Uses good judgment when guiding the team through development blockers, and escalating issues to leadership
- Demonstrates professionalism, effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Follows through on commitments and accepts ownership of results
Knowledge And Skills Requirements
- 5+ years of experience working in a professional setting, preferably in consulting or technology as a Scrum Master
- Has led Scrum Teams within large Agile Transformations
- Identifies and resolves issues that impact the delivery of quality service
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude and approach to responsibilities; meets new challenges and changes with an open mind; demonstrates commitment to the job
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 2 –5 years of SAFe Agile coaching experience and an active SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) Certification
- Strong familiarity with Mural or virtual similar whiteboarding tools
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions and interested in blockchain, alongside having experience in building blockchain products
What We Look For
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. Someone who can easily function in a collaborative, high-demand, performance-driven environment. Someone who is adept at balancing development effort with business priorities to assist Scrum Teams in effectively planning sprints and driving velocity. In addition, we’re looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers.
What We Offer
The advisory below is only for US-based roles. Other geographies will follow their local salary guidelines, which may not be a direct conversion of published US salary range/s.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $110,200 to $200,000. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $132,200 to $227,300. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [email protected]