About the job
Natco Tech is looking to hire a Chief Technology Officer to join their team, based in Dubai-UAE & being able to travel (up to 1/2 of the time)
A chief technology officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing the development and dissemination of technology for external customers, vendors, and other clients to help improve and increase business.
Analyze learning architecture and advise on how to best configure and deploy Knowledge Group’s products and services to meet learners' and clients’ needs.
Providing technical leadership at the enterprise level and serving an integral role in operations and business development.
Developing objectives and strategies for the implementation of innovative solutions while optimizing the use of systems, applications, and information (new and existing)
Making recommendations and presenting business advantages for technology initiatives and improvements
Apply best practices in utilizing emerging technologies to support the company's operations and product development, such as AI, blockchain, etc.…
Leading your team in identifying, comparing, selecting, and implementing technology solutions and partnerships to meet current and future needs
Engage with Learning Teams to identify/analyze needs and recommend opportunities to leverage technology to increase access, engagement, and success and provide desired learning experiences.
Consult with stakeholders to promote the utilization of technology to support the company's new direction and best practices in the learning and development industry in general and the EdTech industry in specific
Designing and leading the implementation of our strategy for technology while ensuring the implementation and enforcement of technology standards across the organization
Research, analyze, and evaluate new technologies for potential application in instructional design and delivery.
Contribute to the improvement of products by communicating use cases to the Digitalization teams
Deliver customer-centric tools adding value to the end-user while also anticipating internal operational needs and delivering tools that result in value-added services to the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of cloud and web systems architecture design and development
- Should demonstrate hands-on experience in building software architectures and systems
- Experience in building customized systems suiting local needs using the latest Internet technologies
- Must be a technology practitioner with broad experience and strong research and strategic bent of mind
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Expertise in blockchain and web3 development (Ethereum, Solidity, ERC standard/implementations, Solana, Avalanche, BSC, Cardano, Polkadot, etc.)
- Expertise in CI/CD and DevOps processes
- Expertise in integration & deployment tools: GitHub, Gitlab, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc
- Expertise in AWS: Cloud, CodeBuild
- Expertise in scripting languages including Java (React, React Native) and Python (Flask)
- Expertise in database management (SQL, mySQL)
- 10 - 12 years of experience
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly (written and spoken) in English and at least one other language, ideally Arabic
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering with a portfolio of high-quality projects
- Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel across the region and internationally