About the job
Asia Digital Exchange (AsiaNext) envisions to become a regulated market infrastructure in Asia to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. The joint venture between SIX Digital Exchange ("SDX") and SBI Digital Asset Holdings Co., Ltd. will provide a safe environment to issue, trade and custodies digital assets as well as enable the tokenization of existing securities and non-bankable assets to make previously untradeable assets tradeable.
AsiaNext is set to directly target the institutional demand or trading cryptocurrency assets, as well as the growing demand for public and private regulated digital assets and securities. It will leverage the extensive networks of SIX Digital Exchange in Switzerland and Europe, and SBI in the Asian marketplace, as well as their joint expertise in facilitating Institutional clients’ needs. Both SIX and SBI have demonstrated leadership in digital asset markets globally through several previously launched initiatives in the space.
The Clearing Operations Manager role will build strong and collaborative relationships with the rest of the internal business partners in order to manage, monitor and providing operations support to ensure smooth orders execution, clearing and settlement of transactions of crypto and digital security tokens assets.
He / She is also expected to provide operational oversight and client servicing and account management support in attending to and resolving queries received from Institutional clients related to orders, trades execution and settlement on the digital platform.
In addition, the role is also responsible in helping and support the Head of Operations in implementing and ensuring running of a smooth and efficient operational framework of operations processes, standards and procedures.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES – Clearing Operations Manager
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following list and may vary during your employment based on the needs of the business, as determined by the Head of Operations:-
- Responsible for leading and managing the operations team to support exchange listing, trading, clearing, settlement and custody operations.
- Participate and contribute towards managing and delivering change projects for crypto and digital token assets for spot and derivatives.
- Work with other departments of ADX and vendors in ensuring smooth and efficient running of the Operations of ADX Exchange platform - manage, monitor and providing operation support to ensures smooth order execution, clearing and settlement of transactions of crypto and digital security tokens assets.
- Providing support and work towards implementing and ensuring Operations procedures are in compliance with Market Control and Market Surveillance for crypto and securities trading.
- Ensure full AML/CFT compliance in ADX by working on the KYC onboarding Ops team in collaboration with Compliance.
- Help to train and develop Operations team and resources to be able to support 24/7 operations with robust procedures and KPIs, strong resiliency and back up.
- Participate and working towards ADX implementation plan to go live for trading of various targeted securities instruments within the defined timeframe.
- Assisting in developing and updating the ADX general operating manual with all the key processes and policies in collaboration with Compliance
- Support where needed other ADX functions, including IT, Information Security, Sales
Desired Skills and ExperienceAccount Management, Derivatives, Analytical Skills, settlement of trades, Risk Management, Securities, Banking Operations, client servicing, Surveillance, Compliance, Operational Risk, Payment Services, Regulatory Requirements, Customer Service, KYC