About the jobDescription
Leidos, Inc. is seeking Financial Collections Strategists to support an Intelligence Community customer in a dynamic setting in Northern VA. These positions require candidates to possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered. Successful candidates will work in team environment and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. The Collections Strategist will work alongside intelligence experts, collaborate with IC partners to develop all-source collection strategy assessments and posture statements, provide expertise on current and future collection capabilities. The Collections Strategist will be responsible for writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time-sensitive tasks and will provide high-level briefings as needed to mature audiences.
Candidates will be required to have prior experience with analyzing financial data, familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives and interaction with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
Primary Job Duties Include
- Work with the customer and program manager to define and manage requirements
- Design and implement an all-source collection strategy to provide finished intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators and financial operations and networks associated w/ terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Perform full range of case management or desk responsibilities including providing guidance, performing reviews, writing talking points, etc.
- Work with and manage relationships with mission partners
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree + 8 years of applicable experience is required, or a Master’s degree + 6 years of applicable experience. Additional experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management techniques case management
- Experience using customer messaging system
- Candidates should have the ability to work independently on their assigned topic, develop appropriate project timelines, lead well-organized meetings and briefings, work collaboratively with IC partners, and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Candidates should have experience writing formal deliverables and finished intelligence products ranging from 1-12 pages
- Candidates must be able to work with multiple IC agencies and serve as an interface between agencies
- Previous collections management experience & finished intelligence writing experience is required in order to be successful in this position
- Strong communication skills are required in order to work with multiple organizations
- Experience working within the IC is mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance, FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master’s degree preferred with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of mobile money, digital currencies, blockchains, cryptocurrency, cryptography, and cryptocurrency wallets.
- One year targeting experience with knowledge of customer specific tools and databases.
- Experience with mobile money, digital currencies, and emerging technology/services in financial industry.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access, SQL).
- Experience/knowledge of Treasury organization and structures such as OFAC and FINSEN and the ability to translate Treasury requirements into collection opportunities and designation activities.
- Possess an ACAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) certification or comparable private sector certification.
- Foreign Language experience in languages of national security interest
Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.