About the job
Interest Protocol is one of the most promising pre-seed stage startups in the web3 industry in Portugal.
Our number one priority is our community. We need to keep our community members up to date with our latest developments and teach them how to use our products. More importantly, we need to build a mature community that is able to intelligently vote on key decisions about the future of the protocol.
Security is a crucial aspect of web3 space to protect our community from hacks and prevent the price of our token from being manipulated.
The ideal candidate will have experience in inbound marketing activities, as well as knowledge of core web3 concepts such as wallets, DeFi, staking, et cetera. Interest Protocol will rely on this person’s ability to work in a fast-paced environment and keep up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
You will be expected to produce daily content for all major social media platforms, organize community events on telegram/Twitter spaces, devise a budget marketing plan, and manage moderators.
- Grow our followers on all major social media platforms
- Daily content in all major social media platforms
- Educate the community members on how to use our product.
- Manage community moderators
- Devise a marketing plan
- Work with contractors
- Collaborate with team members to execute sales and marketing campaigns by leading brainstorming sessions for internal and external projects
- Help gather and analyze data to reach insights about industry and trends
- Contribute to lead-generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, conferences, and events
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives, including media releases, awards, company announcements, and speaker proposals
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and assess against goals+
Required skills and qualifications
- One to two years of work experience in marketing, business development, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in developing campaigns and promotions
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, working both individually and as a team member
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Be proficient English
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or a related field
- Previous experience in a tech startup.
- Be proficient in Portuguese
- Knowledge of how to use cryptocurrencies (wallets/explorers/CEX)
- Experience using DeFi protocols