About the job
About the Community Manager Role
We are looking at hiring Community Managers in Bengaluru, Karnataka (India). The ideal Community Manager has a great and likable personality and is able to build partnerships with leading business, blockchain, and cryptocurrency influencers in the region. The candidate should have good written communication skills and the ability to develop engaging and unique campaigns to excite existing users and attract new users.
- Devise and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences.
- Increase our user base and build awareness of the brand in exciting and engaging ways.
- Work with global marketing, data, and CRM teams to monitor progress and results using data analysis and user feedback for an improved user experience.
- Be genuinely excited about educating people. Be a part of the street team that can penetrate communities and groups and educates people face-to-face via events and online activities.
- Have a pulse on the market: Be aware of the main influencers, media, local trends, communities, and news.
- Manage conversations with potential customers, across various communities and moderate forums like Reddit and Bitcointalk.
- Write in forums and groups. Manage and help the community by answering questions, and redirecting users to the right threads and information.
- Share approved content across social media channels to promote the brand and focus in image building.
- Grow the number of users on social media platforms and communicate with the community by answering questions, solving problems, and escalating unanswered queries to the support team.
- Increase user signups.
- Communicate with users on any crypto-related topics.
- Work with the Global marketing team and give input about local marketing strategy.
- Suggest important conferences to attend, business and licensing opportunities, and changes to the regulatory environment.
- Develop FAQ for the region to make sure that community engagement is given the top priority.
- Promote offers, news, and achievements on social media channels.
- Conduct research and keep a track of opportunities and competition.
- Participate in local events and conferences.
- Educate potential users by offering demo sessions, and attending and organizing events and local conferences.
- Weekly review with the HO to Monitor and report on community engagement and feedback.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., setting up an online AMA, building
- an online forum, creating online events and webinars, email campaigns)
- Well-versed with Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram,
- LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Enjoy interacting with the community as frequently as possible.
- Native or near-native level ability in the local language
- Strong industry connections within the fintech and crypto space
- Must have an existing community and connections and be able to prove the community
- size they have
- Result-oriented, an out-of-the-box thinker, and a problem solver
- Location: Bangalore