About the job
PlutoPe is one of the youngest and thriving crypto wallets, and PlutoPe Jobs is one of the most coveted in the industry. Founded in 2022, It is based in Gurugram, India. However, the organization now has offices spread across multiple cities in India.
We’re PlutoPe. We’re India's most trusted way to join the crypto revolution. Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking, or using crypto. Know those people who always show up to solve problems? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at PlutoPe, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
PlutoPe is looking for a Community Manager - Intern to support our communities in India through our presence on social media and other platforms.
As a Community Manager, you will be representing PlutoPe in your local community. You should have sophisticated knowledge about our services (we'll teach you everything) and the cryptocurrency industry to support the community with passion.
The ideal Community Manager Intern has exceptional written communication skills with the mindset of helping others. You'll be working with our content team to develop engaging and unique content to activate existing users and attract new users. You should also possess the soft skills required to moderate online community conversations.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of all community communication for Indian users.
- Grow and manage local online and offline PlutoPe communities
- Create, translate, and proofread content for PlutoPe, focusing on the Indian market
- Moderate PlutoPe social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of the local user base and awareness
- Work on the integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief, and working on executing and measuring performance
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist with PlutoPe ambassador's recruitment and relationship management
- Assist with PlutoPe Affiliate recruitment and relationship management
- Affiliate program management, including onboard new affiliates and supporting affiliates on related matters
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter
- Analysis and reporting of market growth, surveys, etc.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Using social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives
- At least 1 year of proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture.
- Stay up to date with the market conditions and be well aware of crypto trends like NFT, P2P, METAVERSE, etc.
- Execution-oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Experience in launching community activities & initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- A University degree relating to Marketing is a plus.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Fluency in Hindi language, advanced level of English.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Able to think critically and come up with creative solutions.
- Enthusiastic about learning new disciplines.
- Ability to process highly confidential data and maintain discretion.
- A self-starter with enthusiasm, who can work independently with minimal oversight on certain projects but who is also a team player and can support projects when needed.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves (no job too big, no job too small).
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and preconceived notions of what is possible.
- Interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, or a strong desire to learn, is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive stipend
- Remote working with the choice to continue working remotely or in our office in Gurugram, India.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop - we have a habit of promoting in-house.
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
- Team bonding - whether that be getting together face to face in a post-pandemic world, an online comedy show, or monthly drinks; we like to get to know each other as individuals and not just as colleagues.
- Paid weekend vacations with a team or solo.
If you think you are the one, Join our hand in changing the traditional payments framework worldwide. Cheer!