About the job
The next Mosser:
We are looking for a communications professional with knowledge of trends related to blockchain and crypto culture to manage our social media platforms. It’s a position for the Uruguayan office.
- Manage social media communities LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, interacting with followers and maintaining relationships with users;
- Working on Web3 networks such as Discord and Niche, understanding their specificities and acting as a space leader (examples of actions: building an online forum, leading an influencer program, creating a series of events, writing an email newsletter, etc. );
- Use chat tools like Telegram and WhatsApp as allies to keep communities active;
- Working together with other teams, giving suggestions for actions that can be taken on various platforms in order to grow the number of followers and keep communities alive and active;
- Collaborate with teams to create content for different platforms;
- Monitor content, trends and topics that are on the rise to enhance the creation of posts of public interest;
- Publish and schedule content, coordinate live broadcasts;
- Collaborate with the creation of reports that show the performance of different platforms in a given period, understanding how to optimize areas that did not perform well.
- Graduation in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or another Communication course;
- Proven experience in managing communities and social platforms;
- Experience in launching community initiatives;
- Familiarity with content management on the platforms mentioned above;
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain related terminology and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture;
- Advanced level of English - mandatory.