Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Binance is looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Partner to support our Global business units. Do note that this individual can be based anywhere in Asia.
Key Responsibilities for this role include
- Partner with leaders, HRBPs and TA teams to drive compensation and benefits programs in line with our philosophy.
- Provide operational leadership in the development, implementation, administration, and communication for regional compensation policies, practices and programs and broader HR initiatives.
- Design and implement region/business-specific compensation strategy and programs (incentive plans, position allowance, relocation support etc.) to support operational objectives.Perform compensation & benefits related analysis and presenting to leadership.
- Assist with group level strategy and design of compensation & benefits frameworks
- Manage annual compensation review process for business units.
- Monitor local market regulations & legislation to ensure compensation and benefits policy compliance.
- 7+ years of Compensation and Benefits experience in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment relating to employee compensation & benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Economics/Statistics preferred).
- Advanced degree is a plusStrong problem solving ability.
- Must be solutions and service-oriented and able to work independently within a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel and GSuite Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess high level of integrity and ethics