About the job
⚡ Compliance Officer (FinTech/ Financial Technology) ⚡
📍 Location: Singapore
💼 Permanent Role (Hybrid)
⚡ Competitive Salary Package & Growth Opportunities ⚡
My client is a French Digital Assets Service Provider who is looking to expand their Singapore team. They are looking for a SG-based Compliance Officer to advise and support the compliance function, including to obtain the necessary licenses in SG.
This role reports directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance of the HQ and offers exciting opportunity to start up and develop the compliance function.
Responsibilities Compliance Officer (FinTech/ Financial Technology):
- Be the POC for internal and external stakeholders (incl. MAS) for compliance-related matters, such regulatory filings and licensing matters
- Support the internal or external audits and regulatory inspection
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments to implement improvements to the firm’s existing policies and procedures
- Provide internal compliance-related support, such as reviews of marketing/ research materials, drafting of fund offering documents and agreements
Requirements Compliance Officer (FinTech/ Financial Technology):
- Strong understanding of due diligence and local AML requirements
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry is a plus
- Experience with the MAS, and in the Finance/ Banking industry
- 5-10 years of experience with legal and/ or compliance
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
Alternatively, send your resume to [email protected] for more info or to have a confidential conversation.
⚡ Storm2 is a specialist FinTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm2.com and follow the Storm2 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.