About the job
Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Compliance Specialist plays a key role in the client lifecycle which begins with onboarding. Partnering closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will be their trusted advisor and main point of contact for any compliance related matters. You will play an instrumental role in supporting and enabling business’ growth. The candidate will be based in Singapore.
- Assist Compliance team with AML, KYC matters, and other day-to-day responsibilities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate onboarding requests
- Conduct ongoing monitoring with various RegTech tools (e.g. World Check and Elliptic)
- Maintain and update various compliance control lists and logs
- Perform legal and regulatory research as required
- Assist in ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned by the supervisors
- Successful candidate will be provided with on-the-job training, gain exposure to client onboarding process and regulatory requirements, as well as develop an understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain industry
- University graduates in Law, Accounting, Finance, Business or other relevant fields
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in KYC/CDD, compliance or audit, gained from financial institutions (e.g. banks, securities firms, crypto exchanges or trading platforms, etc.) or professional firms (e.g. CPAs, law firms, company secretaries, etc.)
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, diligent, and detail-oriented
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is definitely an advantage)
- Able to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and ensuring effective time management