About the jobFTI's Blockchain and Digital Assets practice provides a full range of services across the blockchain and digital assets sectors. Services include bankruptcy and restructuring, M&A due diligence, investigations, strategy and innovation, blockchain as a Service (BaaS), and more. You can learn more about our services by visiting: https://www.ftitechnology.com/solutions/blockchain-and-digital-asset-solutions
About the Role:
This is a year of significant growth for FTI Technology's Blockchain and Digital Assets practice and we are currently looking for a dynamic, highly energized, and knowledgeable blockchain and/or digital assets Consultant who will be responsible for engaging in the delivery of complex blockchain and digital assets engagements. You will communicate the results of detailed analyses, refine litigation and business strategies, and work on a variety of other custom consulting projects. Our consultant position offers excellent opportunities and development for an entrepreneurial and intellectually curious hire.
How You'll Grow:
- You'll work in a team that has over 26 combined specialized cryptocurrency, blockchain, NFT and metaverse certifications and is pioneering the work that is building the future of the decentralized ecosystem
- You won't just be part of our FTI team, but you will also have a role on the teams of our clients
- You will be part of a group whose projects have included, among many others:
- Advising a fortune 100 technology company on metaverse design and governance.
- Serving the Unsecured Creditors Committee in the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.
- Performing M&A due diligence assessments and validation of assets under custody for many of the largest acquisitions in the industry.
- Developing, designing, and building blockchain solutions for companies looking to improve supply chain and ESG tracking.
- Performing investigations on more than 75 cryptocurrency disputes.
- Support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, investigative services, expert reports, and support business development activities at a strategic and tactical level.
- Translate client requirements into formal agreements, establishing specific solutions/workflows, and lead the efforts that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Assist in the development of each client blockchain and/or digital assets solutions, excel at project consulting and management, deliver high quality work, and achieve outstanding results.
- Contribute to contractual cost estimation, budget adherence, schedule creation, timeline management, and other deliverables.
- Work closely with leadership to significantly contribute to thought-leadership initiatives, go to market strategies, sales efforts, and other practice development activities.
- You have 1 years of work experience in consulting, data analytics, business intelligence or investigative research.
- You have a strong interest in our practice areas of focus; blockchain technology, crypto assets, DeFi, CeFi, NFTs, and metaverse. A strong interest in these areas is required.
- You have communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels internally and externally.
- You are naturally curious. You ask meaningful, thoughtful questions, listen carefully, and are eager to begin the problem-solving process once you have the information you need.
- You possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- You possess strong team-oriented personality characteristics: hard-working, thoughtful, and collaborative, with a positive outlook and confidence.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- COVID Vaccine required.
- You have experience with digital asset tracing or relevant certifications.
- Your written and speaking skills are outstanding; must be able to create status reports, write official reports, forensic reports, and demonstrate an ability to convey the complexity of blockchain and digital assets in easy-to-understand ways.
- You have proven experience in contributing to high-performing teams in an accelerated growth environment.
- Your well-developed analytical skills allow you to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Your ability to adapt quickly allows you to handle multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines.
- You are highly motivated, eager to learn, willing to travel, and able to motivate others.
- You are able to utilize technology to solve complex problems.
- Relevant experience in digital assets is preferred, but a deep personal interest or a passion for learning about blockchain technology and the digital asset industry is welcome.
- Blockchain forensics a plus, including experience with CipherTrace, Chainalysis, TRM Labs, or equivalent.
- Programming skills are a plus: Python, R, SQL, Solidity, Go, Rust.
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting [email protected] Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.