About the job
Are you the master of content? And do you happen to be a lead? Better keep reading.
Our client is a fast-paced scale-up in the Netherlands. They want to help build an accessible, decentralized world. Their goal is to provide the infrastructure to make the transition between today's financial world and tomorrow's world as smooth as possible. And the beautiful thing is, you can be part of this growing movement! They already have clients with big names like Moonpay, BTC direct, Wyre, Xanpool, and a lot more to come.
Our client provides embeddable widgets and APIs for crypto-native trading platforms, apps, and websites to allow their users to buy cryptocurrencies on these platforms. They have partnered with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and present them in a single plugin for cryptocurrency platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps, and exchanges. This means their users can easily buy cryptocurrencies on the platform when they need them. They are real pioneers when it comes to their product, as they are the first to it this way and therefore are the market leaders.
Their HQ is based in Amsterdam, but they're everywhere in the world. With more than 20+ team players, you will certainly join a team of professionals!
Now you know what our client does, what do they expect from you?
Our client is expanding its marketing team and is therefore looking for a specialized content lead.
As the new Content Lead, you will have strong communication, writing, and leadership skills. As this is a leadership position, you will have the opportunity to build your own team. You will be responsible for how and what our clients talk about and work closely with most of their stakeholders. The key KPIs for this role are: MQLs generated, SEO ranking, and page activity.
Besides the KPIs, there are some important responsibilities:
- Make sure to create an ongoing pipeline of content to empower the sales team, such as (infographics, ebooks, reports, case studies, one-pagers, emails, etc.)
- Ensure an up-to-date and high-converting website experience;
- As the team grows, you will be involved in leading the team and editing the work of other authors;
- Responsible for optimizing jobs created for SEO and maintaining and continuous reporting;
Still reading? Great, check out the perks!
- 4+ years experience in B2B Content Marketing (Hubspot/ CRM experience is a pré);
- Experience in Fintech/ InsurTech/ Payment. Professional Web3 experience is a big plus!;
- Great writing and verbal communication skills;
- Data-driven and know your way around reporting dashboards;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Have a great track record of content.
- Salary up to 72K—20% bonus—equity;
- Be entrepreneurial and proactively find insights that help them make better products;
- You want to join a high-paced startup that's bridging the traditional financial world with the world of crypto;
- Amazing office in the centre of Amsterdam;
- You will be an important team player in the growth of the company.
Interested and you want to know more? Good! Contact Samir Jouseiph at [email protected] or +31682042936