About the job
Minimum 1 to 2 years experience required.
Senior Smart Contract Developer Job description
- Strong proficiency in Solidity language.
- Solid experience in secure code in Solidity.
- Participate in security internal audits of smart contracts.
- Familiar with Truffle and other frameworks, familiar with OpenZeppelin and other third-party security contract libraries.
- Responsible for full-stack technical work such as operation, maintenance and upgrades of smart contracts.
- Understand the underlying principles of Blockchain, such as consensus mechanism, storage, network, etc.
- Analyse business logic in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Understanding of cryptography and cryptographic protocols.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology.
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues.
- Participate in the overall structure design of the decentralised application platform and the optimization and improvement of performance and incentive algorithms.